The 3340 Series Single Column Systems are ideal for tension and/or compression applications where tests are less than 5kN (1,100lbf), lab space is limited, and where free access to the test area is desirable. The 3340 Series Single Column testing systems provide simplicity, performance, and affordability for quality control and product testing.
• 100:1 force range (i.e. use the load cell to 1.0% of capacity with no loss of accuracy)
• Load accuracy of 0.5% of indicated load
• 100Hz data acquisition rate
• Full software control (cyclic capability optional)
• Optional TouchPanel control
• Automatic transducer recognition
• Thousands of optional grips and fixtures
• Optional temperature chambers
• Choice of four colors
• Full CE compliance
Bluehill 2 's simple-to-use, tabbed user interface consolidates testing, test method definition, test reports and system administration, making the entire testing process very easy-to-manage. Click a tab to see your choices, then select what you want to do. Parameters such as fixture set-up, test terminology, unit choices, and calculations are configured automatically, allowing your laboratory to achieve maximum productivity easily and quickly.
FULL EMAIL CAPABILITIES
To order this product or to find out more information please use reference code: TENSILE TESTING